Monday, July 25, 2016

Best Char Siu BBQ Pork on Hong Kong Island side [ Hong Kong ] - Not Exclusive, and Will be Gradually Updated when I Find My Photos or Re-Eat Them..

 The best BBQ Char Siu Pork on Hong Kong Island side is subjective. What I might like, could become rather dry on another day due to meat supplies or the Chef's mood.   But from my multiple experiences visiting them each, I will say some perform better than others on Average. And this is only for HK Island side that I discovered over the past years, which is still subject to Updating yet..  Here's hoping. 




Fu Sing 富聲魚翅海鮮酒家 - $45 Take Away.
Fu Sing Shark Fin Seafood Restaurant Central,  Chinese 
上環皇后大道中181號新紀元廣場1樓

Eating in will be much more in price,  but pivotally there is another option of ordering Take-Away for Office Workers.   This is almost as good as it gets when it comes to the best deals in Central Area.  8/10







The Roast Meat and Especially the Char Siu at Lung Kei 龍記飯店 is ultra famous for decades - G/F., 12 Queen Victoria Street, Central 中環域多利皇后街12號地下

After moving across a few streets,  luckily the Quality remains.  Unfortunately for our wallets, a Char Siu Rice with Double Eggs here is around $55 nowadays.   We were saying it's almost double that of Wanchai,  but I will happily pay up...  I give it 8/10










....  Updated Further soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...