Thursday, December 10, 2015

Grand Hyatt Hotel [ Macau ] - A Pleasant Stay and Good Sound Insulation, with an Affordable Price Point

 I like exploring different Hotels and I sleep way better than at my apartment in HK side.  Half of my budget per month is probably spent on Hotels.  This time around and thanks to Skyscape Magazine for helping to organize,  we secured a Grand Suite Room at the Grand Hyatt Macau to stay.  The weekday room rate is surprisingly affordable – just under MOP $2,000 at $1,788 this time of the year.   Weekends command a slightly higher price closer to the $3,000 – $4,000 mark.  But for the large room size which can easily fit in 3-4 people,  it is to me still a bargain and the rooms are relatively clean compared to some competition.

 

 

IMG_5129
Such a large Bed and Room -
I can finally relax here






IMG_5131
A Nespresso Capsule Machine with Chinese Tea Leaves -
Good for relaxing the soul..






IMG_5134
Sofa and Lounge is so Huge here -
I should invite more guests next time.

 

 

 

IMG_5158
Club Lounge on the 37th Floor -
Unlimited Orange,  Hami Melon and Water Melon Juice,  also Tea or Coffee and Mineral Water.  I am more of a liquid diet person usually and this suit me so well. 

 

 

 

IMG_5183
Fried Eggs,  Tomato Confit,  Bacon and Sausage.  With some Basil Leaves -
This is what I call a nice breakfast. 





IMG_5263
French Financiers -
Didn’t get to eat too many of these but they looked well caramelized and accurate on the surface.



 

IMG_5264
The 37th Club Lounge area -
Exclusive to certain levels of Hotel patrons






IMG_5265
Interesting.  Traditional Cantonese Dim Sum Cart here -
The Conpoy Sticky rice and the Chives Prawn Dumplings were good,  so were the Aged Tangerine Peel Beef Balls.


 


IMG_5266
Sticky Rice in Lotus Leaf -
Stuffed with gorgeous sausage,  chicken and mushroom goodies.  If only I could fit in more of these as a small eater during breakfast..

 

 

 

IMG_5267
Croissant,  Spring Rolls,  Cheung Fan with XO Sauce,  Salted Duck Egg - 
I think I am being too well-fed after just waking up.   Good thing is this breakfast lasts until 11am,  slightly later than the norm of 10am. 

 

 

 

IMG_5269
Cheese and Salad Counter -







IMG_5270
Steamed Prawn and Chives Dumplings -
I ate these with Chili sauce.  Pretty good but wished I was a larger eater sometimes too..

 

 

 

IMG_5271
More Chinese Fried Crullers and Rice Cheung Fan -
I eat them with X.O. Sauce and Olive Leaves and Spring Onions.

 


 

IMG_5272
Natural Honey Comb -
Interesting.   I also encountered this at Mandarin Oriental Macau too.  It is actually very appreciated and natural.






IMG_5273
Congee Station -

 

 

 

IMG_5274
Unlimited Drinks Fridge -
Plenty of Juices as mentioned above






IMG_5275
Morning Bread and Pastries Section -
Financiers and Croissants are the way to go for me here..

 

 

 

P1450408_edited
Peking Duck beneath at Beijing Kitchen -
Don’t miss out dining at Beijing Kitchen below…  Probably one of the best Beijing style kitchens outside of Beijing itself I have visited.   I literally dream about coming back here every week,  but that is my secret wish un be known to others.   Actually,  I will be back here again soon due to Family Pressure : )   See my most recent Review too as to why,  if you are interested  ( http://www.hkepicurus.com/2015/12/beijing-kitchen-peking-food-and-date.html )







P1450477_edited

The Poolside Area.  With Heated Pool -
I wonder if I can still float after a couple of big meals!
Oink.. !

 

Hotel & Breakfast Food:   ♕♕♕♕ 1/2 to ♕♕♕♕♕

Address:  路氹城連貫公路新濠天地澳門君悅酒店 37 樓
37/F,  Grand Hyatt Hotel, Cotai,  Macau
Ph: +853  8868 1930

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...